Tuesday 12 October 2010

Existing Quentin Tarantino Movie Posters, Reservoir Dogs

My favourite out of the Quentin movies is Reservoir Dogs,
Below are a few designs that where put together for the movie, including promotional posters.
I was only 2 at the time, so I wouldn't know if they where put around, on billboards etc.



This is the movie cover for the movie. Used for the DVD and VHS,
By what I could find, it doesn't look like many here designed, more or less the one above was the only one used to promote the movie.



The two posters above focus on the colour, what colour that person represented, Mr.White etc.
So far that has been what I have been doing myself with my designs.

This designed I feel just doesn't work, poorly designed, back in the early 90's maybe it was a appealing design,
but I don't feel it has that edge for the modern day.

No comments:

Post a Comment