Tuesday 5 October 2010

Noma Bar, Negative Space Book

Just a few more posts about Noma Bar,
This time it is about the books he has released, this post is about the book Negative Space.

Here are a few pages from the book_



This is the front and back cover of the Negative Space book,
His cleverness shows again, head being used for the cover, body being used for the back and the spine being used for the dogs collar, its simple, clever well thought designs like this why I like his work.








The book looks really interesting, just looking at some of the double page spread that I found on the internet have drawn me in, and made me want to view more of the book,
Just filled with his simple, well thought out designs.

I will have to go the Library to see if they have this book in, and the other book, Guess Who.
I really should make sure I get hold of these books as the designs could be a real big help with what I am attempting to do for this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment