Tuesday 12 October 2010

Existing Quentin Tarantino Movie Posters, Kill Bill

Besides Inglorious Bastards, Kill Bill is a movie of Quentin's that I can remember.
Remember seeing the designs around, on Billboards, bus shelters, even phone boxes.



This is the design I remember seeing around, I remember the fact it stood out with the yellow and black, a strict colour pallet. Once again I like this because it is a good use of photography, something that helps inspire me.



The two above, as you can see is the same design, but with abit extra added, feel they both have the exact same effect, nice use of colour, even with the addition of red.

These are one of my favourite sets, due to limited colour pallet which is something I am looking at doing for my set of posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment